Lilypie Fifth Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Owen style

This was our Chocolate Peacan Pie. Erin made an Eggnog Pumpkin Pie that we unfortunately didn't get any pictures of.













































Rubbing the turkey down w/ the herbed brown butter, which included fresh sage, thyme, and some rosemary. Both on top, and underneath the skin for optimum coverage.








Some of the aromatics I used for the stuffing. To help keep it moist and infuse w/citrus and herb flavors.















Removing the trussing off of the finished product. A perfectly smoked turkey. Which I have to say came out as well as I could have hoped, and w/out a hitch. It was moist, tender, and had the perfect combination of flavors.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Owen,

    Come live in my house and cook for me.

    Love,


    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete