Lilypie Fifth Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from Winter Wonderland

An updated picture of the car, taken this morning!

From the side...

and Emery and I in front of the car.


Emery sitting in front of Daddy's tunnel, which is right next to the car in a giant snow drift.


Emery and I on the newly cleared steps (Thank you Owen!) in front of our apartment, the snow is higher than Emery! Finally, I leave you with a video of Emery playing in the tunnel. This is the closest I felt safe with letting him get to the snow. Owen was filming, please excuse the crookedness at the beginning of the video. Bear with it and it will right itself. Enjoy!
Merry Christmas!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, my dear precious grandson.It makes grandmommy a little nervous but i know mommy and daddy are watching very closely.What a fun thing to do in the snow.I wish I could have been there with you in the tunnel,Grandaddy too.Of course daddy would have had to make it a lot bigger.

    ReplyDelete