Lilypie Fifth Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Emery and I went to "Book Babies" (story time) at the library today. We haven't been in awhile, and he loved it! Well, except for the one time Ethan, (an 11month old who is learning to walk) crawled over to Emery and tried to show his affection by bopping him on the head. Emery smiled at first, but by the third bop he was in tears. I don't think it hurt him, I think he just wasn't sure how to react and he wanted some space. Nothing some snuggles couldn't fix. :) I think it wore him out though, he was asleep before we left the library parking lot.


I wanted to share this picture with you guys, I thought it was too cute. He was falling asleep while eating a red fleshed apple. :) See his eyes?


I'm in the mood to bake today, especially since Owen ate all of the chocolate chip cookies well....I guess I helped.
I think it's time for my Grandma's "Frost on the Pumpkin" cake. The weather is just begging for it. Cold and rainy. Ugh. The rainy season has begun in Oregon, that means it's winter here. I'll post pictures of the cake when I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment