Lilypie Fifth Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

6 Random Facts About Me

Jasmine tagged me.
#1) I found this chair at the thrift store and really wanted to buy it (because I love funky old stuff like this!) so I took a picture of it because I knew Owen would hate it and make me take it back. Now everytime I go to that thrift store I look for other chairs like it.

#2) I love eggnog. I mean really, really love it. I love it so much that while I was pregnant I figured out how to make it at home. It saved us a lot of money, and I was a happy pregnant lady.


#3) When I was nannying Jakob I had to think of creative ways to explain things to him. When I was taking my maternity leave I drew this for Jakob. It's a sequence of events leading up to my return to work. I think it's the most artistic thing I've ever drawn. Seriously.


#4) Daffodils and dandelions are my two favorite flowers. I want a tatoo of a dandelion. This is a picture of Owen's hand and the size of the dandelions in Oregon. (Does this count as three facts?)

#5) My name means Luck or Ireland. My Grandpa named me after the red haired girl on The Waltons, and this is me dressed as a leprechaun.

#6) When I was in High School I was in the Panther Singers. It was an honor choir of sorts. I ate lunch in the choir room everyday which led to many nerdy picture opps. These were taken my Senior year. See? Can you find me?

I tag: whoever wants to share six random facts about themselves.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment