Lilypie Fifth Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Three years ago today, Owen asked me to marry him! So, in honor of such a special day, let's take a walk down memory lane......


This is us at an 80's themed party. Owen had just recently moved from Texas to Arkansas to be closer to me. Awwwww!



Here we are at Kerrville in 2006 about four months before we got married.

Here is one of the best moments of my life captured on film!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica, July 2006. Our honeymoon! This was taken just outside our hotel in front of the fountain.

Finally, our happy little family! It's been an amazing journey sweetheart, I'm so glad we are in this journey together. You're my best friend and I wouldn't pick anyone else to share this life with. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us! Mmmmmwa!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely family, and great memories Erin! I hope this year is wonderful for you all!
    Love, Candice who misses you!

    ReplyDelete