Lilypie Fifth Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finding My Graces...Day 1

Yeah. So, blogging by phone is a good idea in theory. Unfortunately I'm allowed only 160 characters on my outgoing massages on my phone, so they have to be short posts. This one is going to be a bit longer.

I've decided to try something new.

You see, lately I've been feeling a bit out of sorts. I've been grumpy, and bitter and on occasion just down right mean.

I think I'm gonna try something new to change my outlook on life. On a blog that I read quite frequently(Baby makes Three), Katie Baskins has been taking part in the "Grace in Small Things Movement". The ways in which she finds grace inspire me.
I'm gonna give it a shot people. If your interested in taking part yourself, click on the badge at the top of the page to read all the details.

My 5 graces for today are:

1) Emery waking me up this morning by crawling over on top of me, and grabbing my face with his hands.
2) Having a delicious breakfast made by my amazing, handsome husband
3) Enjoying said breakfast with my amazing, handsome husband
4) Emery going to the potty with Grandma instead of Mommy or Daddy (he's growing up so fast, and becoming so independant!)
5) The cool draft that has hit Spring, TX (it feels like Oregon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment